The country group is based upon the official classification
Full Participants Group A country *
Full Participants Group B country *
Full Participants Group C country *
Full Participants Group D country *
Residents***, Specialist Trainees, other Mental Health Professionals/Health Professionals
Students, Service users & Family carers***
EARLY BIRD RATE
June 12, 2019
From June 13-August 6, 2019
From August 7, 2019
* The country group is based upon the official classification of the World Bank and refers to your work and correspondence address.
** Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, Physiotherapists, PhD Students, Psychological Psychotherapists in training – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the online registration process.
*** Students/ Residents – Can take advantage of a reduced fee. Residents, trainees and students in full time training under 40 years of age (on the first day of the congress) are asked to provide a copy of their student ID and a certificate from the supervisor or head of department together with the registration. Does not apply to trainees with a professional degree or completed professional training.
*** Users & Family carers – are expressly invited to play an active role in shaping the scientific programme and to make their own contributions to Joint Symposia. These symposia will be organised as trialogues, i.e. with representatives of professionals, service users and carers.
FEES FOR PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Attendance in all scientific sessions
- Printed material of the Congress
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Refreshments during coffee breaks as indicated in the program
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required)
Please make drafts payable to:
Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-119
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH03 0483 5150 0934 9211 9
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadlines indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
- Cancellations received until and including June 13, 2019 – full refund
- Cancellations received between June 14 until August 7, 2019 – 50% will be refunded
- From August 8, 2019 – no refund will be made
WCP 2019 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 906 9145 ext. 026
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140