- All courses will take place on 21 August between 08:00-12:00.
- Pre-Registration and payment for the courses is required.
- Registration for the courses is available only for the Congress participants.
- Course material will be available in due time to all registered participants.
- The cost of a course is 60 Euro – early fee, 80 Euro – late fee. Fees include a coffee break.
- If less than 12 participants register for a course it will be cancelled.
Course 1: ICD 11: Achievements and further work
Course 2: How to write a scientific paper and get it published
Course 3: CBT and its applications
Course 4: Psychopharmacotherapy in pregnancy
Course 5: Prevention of suicide
Course 6: Neuromodulation treatment
Course 7: Strategies for the management of psychoses
Course 8: Neuroimaging
How to write a scientific paper and get it published
Course 10: Depression in the elderly
Mario Maj, Italy and Geoffrey Reed, Mexico
Joan Marsh, UK
Roger Ng, Hong Kong, China
Anita Riecher-Roessler, Switzerland
Vladimir Carli, Sweden
Albino Jorge Oliveira-Maia, Portugal
Joaquim Gago, Portugal
Sofia Pereira Coutinho Reimão, Portugal
Rajiv Tandon, USA
Gabriella Stoppe, Switzerland